Orifice Flange Unions are available in a range of standard line sizes and configurations with optional materials available upon request.
OFU’s used for flow measurement applications will have differential tappings added to the flanges. OFU’s used for Restriction or Spectacle Blind applications will not require tapping points. Each OFU will normally be purchased with a plate depending upon application (see features list below).
Economical and easy-to-use, this low-maintenance flow measurement device simplifies the plate inspection and removal process with one tool required for flange separation.
Contact us for more information.
- Type: OFU’s for measurement, restriction or spectacle blind use. A plate will typically be purchased to complete the assembly – refer to relevant datasheets for more information
- Facing Type: Flat Face ‘FF’, Raised Face ‘RF’, Ring Type Joint, BX ring type (Serrated spiral machined face in compliance with ASME B16.5 and AMSE B16.36 on RF facing only, smooth gasket face on FF type)
- Materials: Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel 304 & 316, Duplex, Super Duplex, Monel, Inconel
- Sizes: 0.5” to 24” – other sizes available upon request
- ANSI Class: 150-2500 ANSI and 10,000 PSI
- Manufactured in accordance with ASME B16.36, ASME B16.5, API 6A & ISO 5167 & AGA 3
- Options: Painted or special coatings, please state with inquiry