Dual Chamber Orifice Meters are available in a range of standard line sizes and configurations with optional materials available upon request.
Dual Chamber Orifice Meters are used for flow measurement applications. This device is utilised to aid orifice plate inspections without the need to break the flange pipeline integrity. No line shutdown and depressurisation is required as the chamber houses a block and bleed isolation. The plate is housed in a carrier ring with seals to mitigate any process bypass of the plate causing mis-measurement.
Economical and easy-to-use, this low maintenance flow measurement device simplifies the plate inspection and removal process without the need for costly line intervention.
Contact us for more information.
- Dual Chamber Orifice Meters for flow measurement are quoted complete with orifice plates (datasheet ST-500OP).
(Full code compliant meter runs/spools and flow conditioners/19 tube bundles will typically be purchased to complete the assembly – refer to relevant datasheet).
- Facing Type: Flat Face ‘FF’, Raised Face ‘RF’, Ring Type Joint,
- Materials: High Temp and Low Temp Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel 316, Duplex, Super Duplex, Monel, Inconel
- Sizes: 2” to 24” – other sizes available upon request
- ANSI Class: 150-2500 ANSI and 10,000 PSI
- Manufactured in accordance with international measurement codes ISO 5167 & AGA 3
- Options: Painted or special coatings, please state with inquiry