Restriction orifice plates are used as a means of controlling line pressure in systems using pressure critical components and are placed in-line using orifice flanges. By nature of their design, Restriction Orifice plates create a large differential pressure and in turn provide the required downstream pressure.
The restriction orifice is calculated and designed taking into account the medium characteristics, the pressure loss and the process data.
- Facing: Raised Face ‘RF’, Ring Type Joint ‘RTJ’ or BX ring (API 6A) – serrated machined face to ASME B16.5
- Tag ANSI Class, Line Size, Bore, Material & Type etched on upstream face of tab. Part number etched on downstream face of tab handle
- Plate Thickness: This will be generated from our sizing calculation
- Orifice bore/plate type : Square edge concentric
- Materials: Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel 304 & 316, Duplex, Super Duplex, Monel, Inconel
- Sizes: 0.5” to 24” (15DN to 600DN) – other sizes available upon request
- ANSI Class: 150-2500 ANSI & 4,000 to 10,000 PSI