If you would like an alternative to CO2, FM200, sprinklers or even Novec 1230, water mist offers advantages than no other fire suppression system can offer!
Key advantages of the FIRE-SCOPE® 5000 include:
- No adverse effects on the environment!
- Uses NO additives!
- Maintains oxygen levels in machinery space at high levels keeping personnel safe if trapped.
- Scrubs smoke particulates out of air, reducing clean up costs.
- Maintains cool temperatures in machinery space during a fire, reducing collateral damage and equipment loss.
- Compared to sprinklers, uses up to 20 times less water resulting in less water damage during a discharge.
- System can be connected directly to your water supply or to a dedicated water tank
The SECURIPLEX FIRE-SCOPE® 5000 operates at high pressures of 750 psi (52 bar). This allows for the use of small diameter piping/tubing allowing for faster installation times and cleaner looking installations. Systems are available in either electric driven versions or self contained nitrogen/air cylinder assemblies. In addition to being FM approved, both options are USCG and ABS certified as well.
For more information, contact us here.