wave and current forces on the oil spill. The number of oil spill sensors to be installed needs to be evaluated for each installation, but correctly located and used in a logic combination these can be used to find the source of the oil spill as fast as possible.
EWOS is a dedicated tool for Real-time Early Warning when an oil spill occur.
Main advantages are:
- Real-time oil spill watch.
- User-friendly logic displays for immediate decision support.
- Immediate alarm if an oil spill occurs.
- Adjustable alarm sensitivity to avoid false alarms.
- Alarms or other data from the EWOS system can be sent to other local or remote users as required.
- Non-Contact sensors.
- Low maintenance requirements.
- Automated, Optical, Non-Contact Sensor
- Patented UV Filter-Fluorometer Methodology.
- Oil-On-Water Detection: Crude Oil, Fuel Oil, Diesel, Slops, etc.
- Sensitivity: 5 +/- Micron Sheen with User Adjustable Sensitivity.
- Discrete Alarm and/or Scaled Signal Output.
- Range: maximum 20 Meters (Maximum Distance Above Surface). Other ranges can be discussed upon request.
- Installation hardware can be custom-design and included in the complete delivery.